Secondary-Side Synchronous Rectifier Controller for Flyback Converters
The HL9701 is a secondary-side synchronous rectifier (SR) controller for isolated flyback converters. By implementing proprietary turn-off control algorithm, the HL9701 can reliably support discontinuous conduction mode (DCM), quasi-resonant (QR), and continuous conduction mode (CCM) operation, which helps to design robust flyback converters.
- Compatibility of continuous conduction mode (CCM), quasi-resonant (QR), and discontinuous conduction mode (DCM)
- Compatible with high side and low side application
- Wide input voltage ranges up to 26.5V
- Optimized SR gate turn-off threshold control
- Proprietary CCM SR turn-off control algorithm
- Minimized SR turn-on/off propagation delay
- SR MOSFET gate passive clamp
- Low power saving mode
- Small footprint with SOT-23 6 pin package
For more information or a full datasheet request, please contact the factory at email@example.com.