Secondary-Side MOSFET Integrated Synchronous Rectifier Controller for Flyback Converters
The HL9750FN is a secondary-side MOSFET integrated synchronous rectifier (SR) controller for isolated flyback converters. By Implementing proprietary turn-off control algorithm, the HL9750FN can reliably support discontinuous conduction mode (DCM), quasi-resonant (QR), and continuous conduction mode (CCM), which will help to design robust flyback converters.
- Integrated 12mΩ Rds(on) MOSFET
- Compatibility of continuous conduction mode (CCM), quasi-resonant (QR), and discontinuous conduction mode (DCM)
- Compatible with high side and low side applications
- Wide input voltage ranges up to 26.5V
- Optimized SR gate turn-off threshold control
- Proprietary CCM SR turn-off control algorithm
- Minimized SR turn-on/off propagation delay
- SR MOSFET gate passive clamp
- Low power saving mode
- Highly efficient QFN5x6 package
For more information or a full datasheet request, please contact the factory at firstname.lastname@example.org.